For our Friday “down day” we drove over to Busch Gardens for the day. After breakfast, at the Three Coin Diner we headed over to pay the low, low price of $130 per person to partake in the day’s festivities. Not being coaster bound and eventually having lunch and drinks, them animals were expensive! I had already been here back on the 2016 trip but Devyn has never been and he is a big animal and zoo fan so we sucked it up and did enjoy the day. We were able to catch the rare Roadie eating in the wild so.
More Photos below.
Some History For Ya
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is a 335-acre theme park located in Tampa featuring thrilling rollercoasters and attractions, up-close animal encounters, and immersive lands.
Some highlights of Busch Gardens include:
- Rollercoasters – The park is home to Florida’s top rollercoasters including SheiKra, a 200-foot tall dive coaster, Montu, an inverted rollercoaster, and Cheetah Hunt, a launch coaster reaching 60 mph.
- Animal Attractions – Get an up-close look at exotic animals like giraffes, rhinos, tigers, and more on walking trails and animal shows. Popular exhibits include the 65-acre Serengeti Plain and Edge of Africa area.
- Shows & Events – Live shows like the Turn It Up ice show and street performers entertain guests. Seasonal events like the Christmas Town holiday overlay and Food & Wine festival happen annually.
- Kid Areas – Areas like Sesame Street Safari of Fun and Land of the Dragons cater to kids with family rides and water play areas.
- Immersive Lands – The park is divided into themed lands like the Congo and Stanleyville bringing unique cultures and designs alive.
With thrill rides, one-of-a-kind animal encounters, live entertainment, seasonal events, dining, and more, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay offers an immersive and unforgettable theme park experience for all ages.